Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Miss Anna!

Lazy Boys!!

Happy First Mother's Day, Jessie!!!

Tea Party with the girlies

We celebrated Mother's Day today, instead of tomorrow, because I have to work. So, the McGraths all came over and we grilled out. I took a few pictures, but my camera is out of whack so hopefully I will get those on here soon...but...

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Mother's I know!!

I really think that this Mother's Day is a tribute to my kids. They have made me a mother, and for that I am eternally grateful. I never knew that the kind of love that you feel for your kids could run so strong. They continually make me a better wife, nurse, daughter, grand-daughter, friend and mother. I have a hard time remembering life without them, and for me, that is ok. I can't imagine being happier and having more love fill my heart than I do right now. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.

So thank you, Ella and Cole, for giving me the greatest gift imaginable...motherhood!!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

You are a beautiful and wonderful Mother who I am lucky enough to call my friend! Ella and Cole are amazing little ones and that has a lot to do with all your love and support!
Happy Mother's Day!!!