Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner party

Silly Girls
Silly girls with ice cream dessert!!

The Raneks had us over for dinner tonight, and I am not sure I knew what we were in for...but what a night!! Amber made an AWESOME meal! Burchetta and toast, Pork tenderloin with a mango salsa, potatoes...the whole works!! It was FABULOUS!! Of course, my daughter, knocked over a beer inteh entry way and then procedded to have an "accident" in her panties in their kitchen! That's a thanks if I ever saw one!! Gordie and Scott left after dessert to go over to Kylan's house to play some poker. Amber and I got the kiddos to bed and decided to watch a movie! 27 dresses. We didn't actually get to the movie...too much mom talk. The boys made it back, Gordie with full pockets, Scott...not so much at around 1:30am!! I know that Scott really enjoyed the guys time! Thanks so much for having us over...we will be repaying the favor soon!!!





No comments: