Saturday, October 30, 2010

The "New One"

I don't think I have officially introduced the "new one" on the blog...and I have exactly 13 days left in the pregnancy! Way to be a slacker!!!
Well...here he or she is!!!! That's right, we didn't find out the sex of the baby. I have felt all along that it is a girl. The pregnancy has been really quite uneventful. I have my last week of work next week when I am 39 weeks. This baby will be born by c-section, same as Ella and Cole. We debated trying a natural delivery, but after two prior c-sections my OB was willing, but not a big fan of the idea. But, this little one made that decision for us...he/she was in the transverse position and gave me a hernia. So, the hernia will be repaired during the c-section.
Ella seems very excited, as long as it is a girl. She has said "I already have a brother" so she doesn't need another one. Cole seems to grasp that there is a baby in my belly and when it is born he will be a big brother. He asks frequently if he can hold it...and we have to tell him that he can hold it, when it comes out. He is a very sweet little boy and always wants to know if the "baby alright in there mommy??"
This baby will be born on November 12th, with the c-section scheduled for noon.
We can't wait to find out who this little one is!!!
7-8 Weeks


11-12 weeks

18 weeks

20 weeks

20 weeks
20 weeks






1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Can't wait to meet this newest McGrath!!!