Friday, November 14, 2008

Miss Tessa Rose Oliver


Kinda a funny face...she was in her swing!!!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!! I finally got to meet her today!!! Her mommy, my friend from nursing school, Bri called me to let me know she was in labor and I was at work and got the message at 11:30pm and called her and she was in triage getting monitored...I wanted to go to the hospital SO bad, but I held back...and good thing I did because I ended up coughing all night!!! So I got the message from Bri's sister that Miss Tessa had arrived and everyone was doing well!! I was so upset that I couldn't be there, but I didn't want to infect anyone. So finally today we made it over. Bri was nice enough to let Ella and Cole come too, they kept their distance though!! Ella and Zayne, the doggie, played! Zayne had a hard time sharing toys...but he will learn soon enough!!! Thanks Bri for letting us come and meet your beautiful baby girl, she is just too precious!! Please let us know if you need anything...we can't wait to help!!!

No comments: