Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a WEEK!!!

YUCK!!!
That is all I can say! From the weather to my house to sickness...YUCK!!
Tuesday night I noticed Ella's eyes looking gunky and thought she probably had pink eye, and when I woke up wednesday morning with a matted and pink eye...I was sure. So I took her to the doctor and she also had a double ear infection!! Her tubes just came out about a month ago!! Arrg!!! So she is on an oral antibiotic for her ears for 10 days and drops for her eyes, 2 drops in each eye every 4 hours for 7 days! Cole and Scott sick free!!
I started with a sore throat 2 weeks ago and was sure that it was a virus, so I waited...and waited...and it didn't get better, so finally thursday I went to my doctor, which I hadn't seen in 3 years, and I have strep! BOO!! The good news is that no one else got it!! YEAH for good hand washing!! So I am on an oral antibiotic and eye drops, for pink eye!
Then Thursday night when I thought all was on the mend, Cole's eyes were red and gunky!! So eye drops for him too!! So along with his Prevacid and Flonase and flouride added vitamin drops...eye drops!!
And we are leaving for Florida, Sunday after the Butler game, and it is Saturday, Valentine's Day, I am at work until 11pm and have yet to pack a single thing!!!
I hope Scott knows that I will be sleeping most of the way because I am stopping at Meijer after work, thank goodness for being open 24hours, and then home to pack!
Then 17 hours in a car with the 2 of them!!
Should be FUN!!!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Poor thing!!!! Hope you are all better and ENJOY your trip!!!
JUST FYI...make sure you throw all your make-up out...I didn't and got pink eye 2 weeks later! YUCK!

The Ranek Family said...

hope you are all better and stay better soon!