Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am SO PROUD!!!


http://www.amateurbaseballreport.com/PlayerbrProfiles/tabid/67/agentType/View/PropertyID/1602/Default.aspx

This is a link to my brother, Collin's player profile for the team he was just honored to make!!!!



"The 2009 USSSA All-American Games is designed to promote and showcase the finest amateur baseball players in the nation today. Our collective goal is to provide much needed exposure and recognition for these outstanding young athletes at both the collegiate and professional levels. Being named a USSSA All-American will be quite an honor”

*Don DeDonatis, Executive Director and CEO of the United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA)

I am in SHOCK right now!! I am SO PROUD of him!!!

I was beyond proud when he was chosen as one of the top 19 players in Florida to even try out for the regional team, then HE MADE THE REGIONAL TEAM! Which meant he was one of the top 15 players in his region which was TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS! I mean, come on, how awesone is that!!

Then, I got a call tonight...

HE IS AN USSSA ALL-AMERICAN!! He is one of the top 16u players in the COUNTRY!!!

He now goes on to travel and play internationally??!!

1 comment:

reusserfamily said...

Uhm, I don't even know your brother and I'm proud of him... wow! Congratulations big sister, you have every right to brag!