Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know...I know...

Surprisingly enough...he is actually a REALLY picky eater...unless it is popcorn or cake!!


Birthday Girl meeting Mickey and Minnie

Probably a little rediculous that I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I WANT a new computer so bad!! I HATE this thing with a passion. It freezes, looses my stuff in the middle of doing something, locks up and needs to be restarted...I'm DONE with it!!! While I am patiently waiting on my awesome husband to play santa and bring me a new iMac for Christmas...here are a few to keep you updated!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Yay!! I've missed seeing updates about your sweet little family!! They are getting so big!! Hope all is well! Happy Holidays!!

The Maines Family Blog said...

Looks like a good trip...can't wait for more updates! Hope you were good this year and Santa comes through for you! :)