Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updates are coming!!

We got home from North Carolina late Sunday night and I am working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...so I will post pictures from our trip sometime late this week. We were in NC for the NCAA basketball tournament...Butler played the very first game of the tourney and lost...and our flight wasn't until Sunday, so we had a few days to kill in NC!
Ella is all better now! Yeah!! Appetite and all is back, thank goodness! Cole is also cough, runny nose, and general fussiness free!
Scott got home from Las Vegas on Sunday as well...he won $700...YEAH!
It has been a busy few weeks and we are looking forward to some normalcy and a return to a schedule for the kiddos! They (or maybe us) desperately need some sort of routine back because they are all out of whack!
I totally remember when I used to go to my grandparents house where there were limited rules and no bedtime, and when I would get back home I was exhausted and unruly, and my parents used to threaten that if I didn't shape up I wouldn't get to go back to grandpa and grandma's house...I really get what that was all about now. Kids, at least mine, are much better behaved and overall happier, when there is some sort of routine! I am READY for a ROUTINE!!!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Looking forward to hearing stories and see pictures